VTW Australia was established in 1988, servicing timber merchant, frame and truss manufacturers and specialty markets.
VTW is a family owned and operated business and it is proud of its ongoing involvement in the timber industry dating back to 1957.
Since 1988 VTW has been successfully trading from a 10 acre site at 160 Fyans St. South Geelong.
With VTW’s growth in the greater Victorian market and increased import activity, the company found the need to be closer to the Melbourne Port.
In 2008 VTW acquired two adjoining properties at 85-95 Fitzgerald Rd. Laverton North totalling 10 acres.
In 2018 VTW has expanded its operation interstate setting up a wholesale distribution warehouse at 9 Delta St. Geebung Queensland.